Is the pope a Catholic? Do bears s#*t in the woods? Does a one-legged duck swim in circles? Just three of a rather long list of responses you might get from many Australians if you ask a question with a seemingly obvious answer. For example, would you like a beer?
- Protection trumps prediction April 1, 2020
- Ducking certain questions has some investors moving in golden circles February 5, 2020
- Gold-hedge haters focused on the hole, not the doughnut August 29, 2019
- Mine financing’s danger zone May 8, 2019
- Mining The Upside March 12, 2019