Mining is a risky business. How risky depends on many things. Sometimes I think for mining equity investors it’s a bit like betting on a game of Russian Roulette being played by the CEO. Investors of course must also remember that ‘death’ for the player is often much less painful than it is for them.
- Gold-hedge haters focused on the hole, not the doughnut August 29, 2019
- Mine financing’s danger zone May 8, 2019
- Mining The Upside March 12, 2019
- New Year’s resolutions (or old habits die hard?) January 25, 2019
- Whatever the financial forecast… November 8, 2018