Much has been written in the past week or so about the presentation made at the recent Denver Gold Forum by Paulson and Co partner, Marcelo Kim. In short, Kim took aim at outrageous amounts of CEO pay at the big end of the gold mining industry despite the parlous shareholder returns and various investment blunders delivered by most of that same group.
- Protection trumps prediction April 1, 2020
- Ducking certain questions has some investors moving in golden circles February 5, 2020
- Gold-hedge haters focused on the hole, not the doughnut August 29, 2019
- Mine financing’s danger zone May 8, 2019
- Mining The Upside March 12, 2019