The vast majority of gold mining companies globally make a very big thing about being non-hedgers. They have it on their website home page and it often features heavily in all investor communications. Rather like the shop windows that have the “no cash kept on premises”, they are strongly declaring no “financial derivatives inside”.
- Protection trumps prediction April 1, 2020
- Ducking certain questions has some investors moving in golden circles February 5, 2020
- Gold-hedge haters focused on the hole, not the doughnut August 29, 2019
- Mine financing’s danger zone May 8, 2019
- Mining The Upside March 12, 2019