Over the past four to five years there has been a stark and growing difference between the way in which Australian and North American gold mining companies sell their gold and manage the associated risks of having high and largely fixed costs, and often high debt, against a totally variable, market driven, revenue line.
- Gold-hedge haters focused on the hole, not the doughnut August 29, 2019
- Mine financing’s danger zone May 8, 2019
- Mining The Upside March 12, 2019
- New Year’s resolutions (or old habits die hard?) January 25, 2019
- Whatever the financial forecast… November 8, 2018