The USD gold price has been on the tear these past 13 weeks. Gold prices in most other currencies have been running hot for quite a bit longer, and the list making new all-time highs this year keeps getting longer, but it’s the USD gold price that drives broader sentiment and it gets the headlines.
- Protection trumps prediction April 1, 2020
- Ducking certain questions has some investors moving in golden circles February 5, 2020
- Gold-hedge haters focused on the hole, not the doughnut August 29, 2019
- Mine financing’s danger zone May 8, 2019
- Mining The Upside March 12, 2019