The USD gold price has been on the tear these past 13 weeks. Gold prices in most other currencies have been running hot for quite a bit longer, and the list making new all-time highs this year keeps getting longer, but it’s the USD gold price that drives broader sentiment and it gets the headlines.
- Gold-hedge haters focused on the hole, not the doughnut August 29, 2019
- Mine financing’s danger zone May 8, 2019
- Mining The Upside March 12, 2019
- New Year’s resolutions (or old habits die hard?) January 25, 2019
- Whatever the financial forecast… November 8, 2018