Everywhere we look at the moment we see the market values of exploration and development companies of all shapes and sizes that don’t reflect even a sliver of the cash their assets might create if the world just stayed the same. Why is it so?
- Gold-hedge haters focused on the hole, not the doughnut August 29, 2019
- Mine financing’s danger zone May 8, 2019
- Mining The Upside March 12, 2019
- New Year’s resolutions (or old habits die hard?) January 25, 2019
- Whatever the financial forecast… November 8, 2018