Late on New Year’s eve 2017, without a great deal of analysis of the consequences (as tends to happen at that hour when drinking) I announced my 2018 would be alcohol free. My wife, bless her, immediately volunteered to join me, saying the shared challenge would be easier. And boy was she was right about that.
- Protection trumps prediction April 1, 2020
- Ducking certain questions has some investors moving in golden circles February 5, 2020
- Gold-hedge haters focused on the hole, not the doughnut August 29, 2019
- Mine financing’s danger zone May 8, 2019
- Mining The Upside March 12, 2019